The Apnea Total Freediver course is a complete beginner course designed to introduce you to the sport in a safe and fun manner. It doesn’t matter if you have never dived before or if you already have some experience freediving without a formal certifications.
The course runs over 2 days divided into 4-5hrs of theory lessons and two open water session.
You will learn different disciplines, what equipment we use and why, diving techniques, equalisation, breathing, relaxation, physiological aspects of freediving, safety, rescue and some pranayama exercises. At the end of the course you can go up to 20m deep.
Included: Instructor, all equipment, boat use, PDF theory document and certfication.
- What is freediving?
- Disciplines of freediving
- Breathing technique & exercises
- Duckdive, finning & bodyposition technique
- Relaxation strategies and Pranayama exercises
- Risks in freediving
- Safety, rescue procedures and buddying
- Buoyancy check
- In-water preparation for dive and breathhold
- Free Immersion technique and dives
- Constant Weight technique and dives
- Safety & rescue procedures
Must be able to independently swim 200m with or without fins.
Minimum age: 15 years
Medically fit to dive